BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 25, 2013

It has been longer than I thought it was since I posted. In a nutshell I have gotten my Distinguished Toastmasters in June of 2012. I was a member of two Toastmaster clubs and coaching a third. Between depression, anxiety and being stressed to the max I kept the goal of achieving my D.T.M the focus. I have not been to church in over a year except for a couple of celebrations of lives. I wanted to get back but felt guilty when I couldn't. I have come out of the depression and anxiety phase and find myself spending time with my mom on the weekends. I have realized over the past months that someday I will be able to do the things I want, but these days my mom is my priority. At a toastmasters meeting in January someone did a speech on the Happiness Project. I bought the book and am reading it. It challenges a person to find more happiness than you have. I have been writing a novel for 10 years, several rewrites later I have figured out what is missing and am going to start writing again. Have a great day!!!

0 comments: