BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Memories

When I got back from my cruise I got a blast from the past when a friend from my Katimavik group sent me a facebook friend request. I sent a couple of the others he had found friend requests and that set off a chain of memories for me. I was a participant on Katimavik in 1978-79. I have thought about my Katimavik friends over the years whenever it was talked about. Various friends I visit with have been talking about their childhood, so that has got me thinking too. I am going to start writing memories down. We had a dog named Sport when we were growing up but I don't remember much about him. Snippets of various memories happen when someone talks about family, places and school. I remember bringing a garter snake in to show my grandma when I was 10, it didn't go over very well.

0 comments: